You will be able to sit back and enjoy the sounds of the surrounding forest on the expansive deck of this charming and very private cottage tucked amongst the tree alongside Jackson Creek. You will enjoy reflecting on the history of the Twenty Mile House as the occasional freight train rumbles by.
- Pillow-top queen size bed
- Living room with wood burning stove and french doors that open onto the deck
- Full bathroom with delightful claw-foot tub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining table
- Luxury 400 plus thread count sheets and bathroom products
- Expansive deck with BBQ and seating overlooking the forest
- Free WiFi access on site
- Gourmet coffee and tea
- Board games and books
- Access to the beautiful grounds, 200 private forest acres and private river frontage of the Twenty Mile House
- Sleeps 2
- Pet-friendly with prior approval – $15 per night pet charge
The Trackside private cabin is located in beautiful Plumas County just over an hour from Reno and Lake Tahoe, with the quaint town of Graeagle just a few miles away. Enjoy the many activities the surrounding area has to offer including hiking, fishing, golfing, inner tubing, mountain biking, a variety of great restaurants and shopping.