You will enjoy the history and beauty of the Twenty Mile House relaxing in the spacious Schoolroom with private bathroom in the main house Bed and Breakfast. With two adjacent bedrooms it is perfect for a group of friends or family to share. Wake up each morning to a delicious gourmet breakfast on our sunny porch or next to our fireplace in the cozy dining area.
- Brass-framed, pillow-top queen size bed in main bedroom
- Two twin beds in adjacent bedroom
- Sitting area
- Private full bathroom with shower
- Luxury 400 plus thread count sheets and bathroom products
- Gourmet breakfast
- Chocolates in room on arrival
- Free WiFi access in room
- Private access to the Feather River just a few hundred yards stroll
- Coffee-maker with gourmet coffee and tea
- BBQ facilities located on the beautiful grounds of the Twenty Mile House
- Adirondack chairs available to sit under the trees in our gardens
- Access to sitting area of main house bed and breakfast in winter or General Store in summer both with wood burning stoves, games and books to enjoy.
- Sleeps up to 4
The Schoolroom of the Twenty Mile house bed and breakfast is located in beautiful Plumas County just over an hour from Reno and Lake Tahoe, with the quaint town of Graeagle just a few miles away. Enjoy the many activities the surrounding area has to offer including hiking, fishing, golfing, inner tubing, mountain biking, a variety of great restaurants and shopping.