You will find the perfect getaway in this delightful private and spacious cabin cantilevered over Jackson Creek. Listen to the sounds of the creek as you relax in your king-size bed with beautiful views of the surrounding forest.
- King-size bed
- Wood burning stove in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Charming wood bathroom with shower
- Luxury 400 plus thread count sheets and bathroom products
- Deck with BBQ and seating overlooking the creek and forest
- Additional sleeping alcove with queen-size bed
- Free WiFi Access on-site
- Gourmet coffee and tea
- Board games and books
- Access to the beautiful grounds, 200 private forest acres and private river frontage of the Twenty Mile House
- Sleeps 4
- Pet-friendly with prior approval – $15 per night pet charge
The Creekside private cabin is located in beautiful Plumas County just over an hour from Reno and Lake Tahoe, with the quaint town of Graeagle just a few miles away. Enjoy the many activities the surrounding area has to offer including hiking, fishing.