Retreats, Workshops, Special Events
Looking for a secluded and beautiful location for your next retreat, workshop or family reunion?
The Twenty Mile House offers you and your guests exclusive use of our secluded 200-acre eco-estate for your next retreat, workshops or special event. A historic 1854 stage-coach stop located in the spectacular Sierrra Nevada Mountains, Northern California, just 1 hour from Lake Tahoe/Reno and 2.5 hours from Sacramento, our stunning gardens, charming facilities and accommodations will provide everything you need to host your event.
Available for EXCLUSIVE USE, by groups of 10 or more, seeking privacy, serenity and a feeling of truly getting away from it all. Our facilities, beautiful grounds and accommodations provide a unique, comfortable and spectacular setting for your event.
Whether you are looking to host a business meeting or retreat, yoga, meditation, healthy living, personal development or any other style workshop retreat or getaway such as a family reunion the Twenty Mile House is excited to be your host!
Our goal is to help support each group create the absolute best possible experience for their unique retreat, workshop or special event. Our staff is expert at ensuring everything you need for your event to be a success is taken care of.
- Be surrounded by the beauty and seclusion of our 200-acre property.
- Experience the perfect place to getaway, relax and focus 100% on creating the desired outcomes for your event and participants.
- Be able to let go of the stress of planning your event as we help you take care of the details so your event runs smoothly.
- Have your guests and participants raving about one of the best experiences of their lives.
- Walk away excited and inspired about creating the next stage in your life or business.
The unique features of our historic property include:
- Exclusive use of our private and secluded 200-acre spectacular eco-estate
- Historic General Store with inside space to accommodate up to 40 people with wood burning stove.
- 2-acres of beautiful gardens perfect for inspiration, relaxation and a variety of activities for up to 250 guests
- Private river access to the Middle Fork of the Feather River that runs through the property
- Comfortable guest rooms & private cabins that can sleep up to 26 people
- Additional secluded accommodation within ½ mile to increase sleeping capacity
- Delicious organic meals available on request
- Attentive expert staff experienced at overseeing successful retreats and events
- Access to a variety of activities available close by in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains including hiking, fishing, mountain biking, golfing, inner-tubing, horse back-riding and more.
- And much more ……
To find out more information on the facilities, accommodations and pricing click the link below for the style of retreat or special event you are interested in booking: