Weeknight Special: Enjoy 20% off weeknights when you stay 3 or more nights!
Relax and Enjoy one of our Charming Cabins, Rent the Twenty Mile House or the Whole Eco-Estate
While specializing as an eco-wedding venue, Twenty Mile House continues to cater guests and groups during spring and fall, or as space is available.
Unwind at Our Secluded Private Estate and Beautiful Gardens.
Situated in the stunning Sierra Nevada Mountains you can spend your days meandering through the over 200 acres of serene forest on our property, relaxing, inner tubing or fishing on our over 1 mile of private river access to the middle fork of the Feather River or enjoying all that surrounding area has to offer including miles of spectacular hiking trails, mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, inner tubing, unique shopping and excellent dining all close by.
In the evenings enjoy relaxing in our grounds while cooking dinner on our BBQ facilities or venture to one of the many nearby local restaurants.
The Twenty Mile House has been a haven for travelers, prospectors and pioneers since 1854. Today our over 200-acre property provides the perfect getaway to relax and unwind, plan a romantic weekend, wedding, retreat or other special event.
We invite you to join us and to see why the Twenty Mile House has enchanted travelers for over 150 years!
Our Amenities Provided for Your Comfort include:
- Plush pillow-top mattresses
- Private full bathrooms with shower – some with claw foot tubs
- Luxury 400 thread count sheets
- Luxury soaps and shampoo bathroom products
- Wood-burning or electric fireplaces
- Organic, fair-trade chocolates in room on arrival
- Coffee-maker with organic fair-trade coffee and specialty teas
- Free WiFi access in all rooms and cabins
- In-room massage available on request (additional charge)
- Porch sitting area overlooking the grounds
- Private access to the Feather River just a few hundred yards stroll
- Adirondack chairs available to sit under the trees in our gardens
- Access to sitting area and living room of main house bed and breakfast
- Pet-friendly cabins
The Twenty Mile House lodging is located in beautiful Plumas County just over an hour from Reno and Lake Tahoe and 2.5 hours from Sacramento. Off Highway 70 in the small town of Cromberg at 700 Old Cromberg Road. We are just 6 miles NW of Graeagle and 16 miles SE of Quincy.